Vero Beach Office Serving Indian River County
Richard Steinfeld, MD, MBA, FAAOS
Miquel Rivera, MD
Carl P. DiLella, DO
1285 36th Street, Suite 100
Vero Beach, FL 32960
Phone: (772) 778-2009
Physical Therapy Department:
Michael J. Andaya, PT
Patricia Burgener, PT
Sharon Hall, PT
Phone: (772) 794-1234
Regular office hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. The office is closed on Saturday, Sunday, and major holidays. However, there is a 24/7 answering service for emergencies.
We are across from Indian River Medical Center.
All new patients are requested to bring a photo ID with them to the office along with insurance cards.
(more information below)
We recommend that you always schedule an appointment to help ensure that we provide the most efficient and convenient care possible. We will make every attempt to honor your appointment time, as we appreciate the value of your time. However, the doctor may be unavoidably detained, in this case, we regret any inconvenience that may result and ask for understanding.
The Orthopaedic Center of Vero Beach routinely submits all insurance claims for you. Therefore, we must have all the necessary information from you (carriers, group numbers, etc.) at the time of your visit. We participate with Medicare as well as various PPO plans.
Medical insurance is a financial arrangement between you and your insurance company. Insurance companies vary in the percentage of medical services paid and on the types of services they will reimburse. Non-insured patients are expected to pay for service in full unless PRIOR arrangements have been made.
- We automatically file all insurance claims for our services.
- We request that the patient bring their health plan cards with them to appointments.
- Patients will receive a monthly itemized statement of all charges and payments.
- Any costs not covered by insurance are the patient’s responsibility. It is customary to pay for medical care the day that it is received, unless you have made prior arrangements and/or you're covered by a PPO or Medicare plan. Co-Payments and deductibles are expected to be paid at the time of the appointment.
- For your convenience we accept cash, check,most major credit cards.